Hello, everyone!
Unfortunately, this was more of a finding week since some of our lessons fell through and Keili is going on vacation. That's really tiring and makes the days seem a lot longer, but we're trying to stay positive. Soooooo, because it was a finding week, there isn't a lot of interesting news :P I was with Sis. Uibel for exchanges, and it's was pretty much a party being together with her. We helped peel and slice veggies for a wedding for some of the Russian members that was on Saturday. Unfortunately, we didn't even get to go to the wedding because we were helping Anton+Stela as they were moving to their new apartment. Really, it's just an upstairs of an old house, but it's been renovated on the inside. They live right next to some railroad tracks though, so I hope that's not too annoying. That means that now they don't live in our area anymore, but oh well :P All we did to help was just wash a few windows and then assemble the little grill they bought, and then prepare the food for lunch. That was fun, and it made me miss barbecues, ha ha!
We now have a good idea of what is happening for transfers in 2 weeks! I think Sis. Christopher is going to be training after being out in the field for 3 weeks, which probably means I'll be with Sis. Lamar for another 2 transfers (3 months). Therefore, we will probably still be in Tallinn too. I still like it here, but I hope I can make it to again to Tartu sometime! There is some leadership conference in Riga tomorrow, so Sis. Lamar is going down to Parnu to while Sis. Christopher goes to the conference. That means I'll be with the Russians again until Wednesday! Yay~ I love them!
We actually had a different investigator come to church! Anne only stayed for Sacrament meeting, but she enjoyed it, I think. Now we gotta get her teenage kids to come too! She even has a good member friend now too! We need to set up another appointment with her family this week :)
For Preparation Days, we usually go play sports for 2 hours and then e-mail and eat somewhere after that. Today we played soccer again, and I tripped over ball, so I had a nice fall and got the wind knocked out of me, but no pain, no gain, right? :P The main library is closed though, so we have to go to another library, or go to an internet cafe (like right now. This one is tailored to gaming too, but we stray away from that, ha ha) That's so weird to think all those young men are getting back from their missions now! I just realized that we will only have warm weather for another for another 2 months... I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that... ha ha!
Have fun on the camping trip! We've walked through some foresty-parks so it makes me really want to bust out a sleeping bag and roast some marshmallows! Even though we're in a big city, there are some parts where you can escape into nature and relax, so that's nice.
Elder McGavin told me my letter came, but he has yet to give it to me. Sorry there's not much more to tell! Thanks for all the love and prayers! I love you all so much.
Love,
Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment