Go ahead and leave comments on here.

Go ahead and leave comments on here. We pass them along and Courtney loves to hear from her friends!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Yay for Mother's Day calls!!! Except, immediately after I hung up, I realized that I forgot to bear my testimony in Estonian. Ha ha ha, oops~ Well, I guess you'll just have to wait a little longer to hear that. That was my second and last phone call I'll have on the mission. Wowzers! About the "like", it's come from talking with missionaries and telling crazy stories too much, ha ha! At least I don't say it when I speak Estonian! Some missionaries say "nagu" all the time, and it's rather distracting, at least for me :P I'm sure you feel the same way, he he he!!!

It was nice to hear all of your voices! The "cinco-cinco-cinco" was really cute :) Church yesterday was just great. Our investigator couldn't make it, but we'll have an appointment with her tomorrow night and a member offered her home for us to teach, so I hope we can do it there! Today's and Yesterday's weather has been gorgeous! We don't need any sort of jackets, and it's been nice to soak in some warmth and sunlight! I just hope that when it's really hot here, that it will be only for a short time. I can't imagine enduring hot weather without AC. Well, we still have a ways until that gets here, so moving on~

I don't think I have much to report on today since I told you most of the latest news on the phone already. Transfers calls will be no later than Tuesday night, but I'm already getting nervous for that! I'm excited to get a new companion and with the new training module that we have, that means we'll be together for at least 2 transfers (3 months). This new training would have been nice for Sis. LeDuc and I to have when we first got here to Estonia because supposedly it prepares you to train after only being in the field for 12 weeks. I was just thinking, I might have to train for the remainder of my mission... Am I ready for this?? Perhaps I'll never think so, but I was talking it over with Sis. Wrigley (Russian sister going home this week) and she said that it's amazing to see how the Lord helps you, in a way, to step up to that responsibility. Sis. LeDuc is going to be a great trainer, although she still worries with the language. I'm sure it'll turn out fine for me too :)

I've tried to keep half of my things packed, just in case I have to move, but I'll still have to re-situate things, ha ha. At least since we know we won't be opening a new apartment, wherever we end up, hopefully that means we won't have to take random cleaning/apartment supplies along with us. That made the move from Pärnu a rather interesting one :P Well, it's about time for me to get going now! Gotta go get some pancakes at Kompressor! Yummy~ Thanks for all the love and prayers! You're the bestest ;D

Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment