Go ahead and leave comments on here.

Go ahead and leave comments on here. We pass them along and Courtney loves to hear from her friends!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

Awwwww, corn on the cob!!! I don't believe that exists here in Estonia. That would be just perfect for our 4th of July P-day bash that we're planning ;) I'm not sure how we'll get a grill just yet, but we're working on it! Grandma Smithson told me about your mishaps while at Schneph's Farm, so I'm sorry to hear that, but I guess you have a fun time..? Ha ha ha!

Ooh buddy! 100 degree weather! It's cooled down enough here that I had to use a jacket a little this week. We had a little birthday celebration for Elder Barney at a member's house and it rained, but that didn't stop the fun :) Tonight, we'll be doing FHE with Keili, our progressing investigator, and her 5 year old son! I'm excited for that. She's really great and loves church, but she still hasn't accepted a baptismal date yet. We can tell that she's really starting to trust us now though, so that's a good thing.

This week is Estonia's "Jaanipäev" and there's not going to be a special work schedule for that, so we're trying to figure out what to do for those days. I know lots of people will simply be drinking and partying, so I doubt they'd feel up to listening to a spiritual thought :P That just means more drunk guys we'll have to deal with. Somehow they seem to have an attraction to my companion, hehe. Maybe we'll just spend some time with members this week. I don't know yet. That's so sad to hear about Bishop Sandstrom [being released], but he was really fantastic! I really admired him and how well he could relate to us single adults.

I'm so so so sorry that this e-mail is really lackluster and short! I spent too long writing back to Stacey and Shauna's combined e-mail :P Those goofy girls, ha ha ha! Love 'em! Now we gotta run and eat, so I love you all! Thanks for the dear prayers on our behalf. You're so wonderful!

Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment