Hiya fam!
Sorry there's not going to be very much to talk about this week, because really, it's all quite a blur. Sort of a roller coaster of events and emotions, but things are looking on the upside now. We lost a promising new investigator, but thankfully the love of our members has filled that hole in our hearts, and then some. Zone conference was also really grand and we watched some more General Conference, although we've still not watched 2-3 sessions. We're taking the slow route, I guess, ha ha. I guess it gives more time for contemplation, reflection, etc.
Back on Friday, we went to a member's little summer house outside of Tallinn and we spent the entire day gathering apples (mostly off the ground, ha ha) and making fresh apple juice! It looked a little sketchy with all the floaties and whatnot, but it tasted soooooo gooooooood~ We took a bottle of fresh juice home and then she boiled the rest and brought some more too us the day after. Now we have a nice collection of apples, apple juice, jam, and pickles from 2 members in our refrigerator. I guess we're gotta make a lot of apple crisp this week!
We had a good lesson last night with Anne and taught her about the Sabbath. Thank goodness we had a member there too, that was a big help. I hope we can get our hands on the triples in Estonian before I'm gone. I don't know how, but we're talking about it as a district. I'm tempted about the idea of pigeon rolling. Our porch on our apartment is infested with them, although we're trying some funny ways to keep them away. Well, that's all I got! Love you lots, and I'm looking forward to that package! ;)
Love,
Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment